About time for Service!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there are times like on a dive boat where they are not going to prefer you leave the tank hooked up next to the water tank to let your reg soak. This may be simple if you own your own tank and was not on someone elses boat.

av8er23:
there are times like on a dive boat where they are not going to prefer you leave the tank hooked up next to the water tank to let your reg soak. This may be simple if you own your own tank and was not on someone elses boat.

I'm sorry, I'm not making myself clear. To deal with your current problem, try the soak & purge process in your own bathtub, not the diveboat rinse tank. Also it's not a bad idea to do this after each dive trip (in the comfort odf your own bathtub). It gives you something to with that 500 or so psi you had in reserve. There are ways of doing about the same thing without a tank but they are all 2nd best.

Alternatively, if you take your regs to a good shop tech, he should be able to fix the problem at a reasonable cost. It should not require a full annual service (unless you want one now).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom