About Puerto Rico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Weiwei

Reaction score
Hello Guys:

I am looking up some dive information of Puerto Rico for my coming trip. I found few people are talking about it. I am not sure if this is the right forum ot post. But if you know, could you please tell me where I can find it? thanks!

I am also looking for info on Puerto Rico. I am going to be there this weekend (Apr 17-21), I guess I will dive only 1 day though... weiwei want to dive together?

I won't have a car there, what is the best op in San Juan and where should I ask to be taken to dive?

thanks!

Jups

Hi
I am a new diver and will be in Puerto Rico April 26-May 18th. I am going to try and do some diving while I am there. I will be staying in San Juan area but I have been told one of the best dive shops for info in San Juan area is in Fajardo at El Conqistador. Would you be willing to dive with a beginner - if you will be in PR during that time frame?

As a beginner I am also going to PR and would like to hook up with an instructor/dive master to dive with me. Any suggestions?

I just got back from staying at the El Conquistador in Fajardo, PR. They have a dive shop at the hotel's marina that goes out in the morning for a 2 tank dive and in the afternoon for a 1 tank dive. There was an instructor with us on the 3 dives I made there. Best dive site was Devils Key. Good Visibility and plenty of critters. Less exciting, but closer to the resort was Spurs & Grooves and Sandslide.

Anything you need to know about Puerto Rico just ask me. I live here and dive every weekend.

ASK AWAY!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom