Aboard the Titanic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquamore,
You got me! What a great intro. Welcome to the board.:tree:Bob

Dear Diving Buddies and Nude Picture Ogglers,

(I hope you don't mind me calling you that but I have added you all to my buddy list). This time I am adding a photo with some clothes on so you can see how fat I really am!

I am overwealmed by the response I got to my little introduction note. Let me thank you all personally:

Salty Whale:
You lucky person, Malaysia! So it was the nude that lured you? Thanks for your welcome

Fishkiller:
Love the name! How did you get it? Do you take the fish home, I can hear them crying now "Sun on the beach"!
My favorite dive is ice diving, I suppose you don't get much of that in Arizona?
The address you used was right
Cavern 1
Rocky Blvd
Atlantis City...
....so thanks for the photo and for the 'special ones of yourself' (how did you get the manatee to do that?) We didn't recognise you as the window of the submersible was fogged up last time we saw you (all that heavy breathing?).
You are so right about 2 kinds of people on Scubaboard (lots os 'views' but only a few 'posts'.
Seriously though thank you for the warmest of welcomes.

Martinjc:
Your greetings are much appreciated... I feel at home already. Say hello to the Banks of the Ohio for me (particularily Citiebank) I know a lot of divers there.

DivingGal:
I think I love you already, of course it's the real Titanic... look how clear the visability is! :)
Why is it I keep hearing sentences containing those words you said "naked", "thing", "Looked and Laughed". I do my best and the water is quite cold!
Bravo you say (Parle Italiano?) thanks! I look forward to the fun and games!

Sea Squirt:
Thanks for the greeting from the land of Smiles. Oh Phuket is a great dive! Really.
Glad I got your attention.

MikeM:
Love your picture you old sea dog. Where did the bone come from? Glad you liked the nude pic intro.

Nautical Noble:
Saw your badge, I think we are brothers? Does "Who dares wins" and "Not by strength, by gile" mean anything!
I was in Florida for Christmas, we dived the keys using 'Key west diving' - nice people. My wife and I loved Florida, we are coming back soon. We did Orlando (Seaworld), the everglades, Miami beach and finally the 'Coup de grace' KEY WEST!
Thanks for the greeting.

Ari:
You bin lyin to me (lion)? Glad you liked the photo. I have dived the red sea many times but never from Israel. Where would you reccommend?

Ber Rabbit:
I look familiar you say? Thats kissing talk where I come from!
Make your mind up, do you want to be Frank or Ber? Help me please, what does SI stand for? We were on diets when the photo's were taken!
One question - are you haunted by the ghosts of women you have trained! I am but they are all still alive and I hope my wife doesn't find out Lol. ;-)
Glad to meet you too!

Bob:
Great name for a diver on the surface!:)
Where exactly is Lakeland? We saw plenty of lakes over the holiday when we were in Florida.
Pleased to meet you!

KelpMermaid:
Are you from Southern california?
I bet you are beautiful!
So you just had to look at a nude picture eh! Careful, remember "Curiosity killed the Catfish!"

To all my new found friends and board buddies, here is that picture I promised, (masks are not very flattering), this time with our clothes on!

Thanks again for making me feel so welcome,

"May your Bubbles flow forever upwards!"
Aquamore

Dear Aquamore:

I must say that one of the biggest difficulties with the study of decompression sickness is that we cannot look into the diver’s body and actually the gas bubbles. Your divers on the deck of Titanic have just given me an idea of where we can get the “visible diver!”

Dr Deco:doctor:

Dear Doctor

I am so glad that separating the Fast and Slow tissues for you will help you with your study of Decompression illness.

It's surprising how friendly people on the Board are and how useful we are to them.

"May your bubbles go...... er, straight into your lab for study"?

Aquamore

SI is for surface interval, you'll hear that a lot around here usually in the phrase "extended surface interval" some use it in their welcome's.

Kissing talk eh? Hmm, I better not let my hubby-to-be see that then huh?

A woman has the right to change her mind and I can be Ber, Frank, or any other slightly obnoxious creature whenever the mood strikes me :D You can call me Ber though, that's what everyone calls me at home. Actually you can call me anything you want, just don't call me "late for supper." :snack:

Well I'll have to check your pic again to see if you've gotten off that diet, it seemed a little too effective!

Nope, no ghosts haunt me, male or female and I'm hoping to keep it that way! You aren't a skeleton trying to get into my closet are you? (couldn't resist!)

See you around the boards!
Ber :bunny:

Glad to have you aboard. Sorry it took me so long to get over here it's been a crazy week, but I am glad you have joined our little group and I can't wait to read your post.

Chad

Dear Ber

What a wonderful Christmas present you were to the world, 'Hubby-to-be' is a very lucky man:wink:

SI - Surface Interval......... doh! It was too obvious! If my arms were 10 foot longer I could do my DS here too? (Deco Stop).

Yes I came off the diet as soon as my wife found a rather interesting way to get free fries at MacDonalds.

Get wet soon

Aquamore

it would have hissed on you! :rolleyes:

At least Bruce (fiance) will never forget my birthday!

How can you do your DS here? Got a wireless connection to your dive computer? My land screen & keyboard can't stand the water, at least that's what the warranty said! Wonder if the wireless internet could be brought underwater? :confused:

HMMMM!
Ber :bunny:

Very nice to meet you too and I am sure we are going to have a lot of fun together

I am adding you to my Buddies list

"May your bubbles flow forever upwards"
Aquamore

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom