A720 Is

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaKat11

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm looking for a new camera after my A520 died earlier this week. (I didn't flood it. it just died.) I've had my eye on the A720 IS. is it a good choice if I've had the A520 for almost 2 years? Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should get the camera at a good price? all of the local stores have it for $199.99. I am also planning on getting the WP-DC16 as the housing. anyone know where I can get that cheap?

Thanks for the help!

I'm looking for a new camera after my A520 died earlier this week. (I didn't flood it. it just died.) I've had my eye on the A720 IS. is it a good choice if I've had the A520 for almost 2 years? Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should get the camera at a good price? all of the local stores have it for $199.99. I am also planning on getting the WP-DC16 as the housing. anyone know where I can get that cheap?

Thanks for the help!

Dell website is selling A720 IS for 169.99

nextag.com or google search it for prices. Consider the qualities that were most important to you in your A520 and see if the A720 has them. You may also want to refer to dpreview.com and see if you can compare the two directly.

I have the housing and weight kit to balance it out (the camera in housing is fairly buoyant without the added weights), new in box, for $150 (weight kit is ~$30, housing is around $170 new).

Mistakenly ordered it from Amazon and haven't returned it-I have a 710is which uses a different housing.

PM me if you are interested in it.

Well...I got the A720 today and am very excited to use it. Now I just need my loving daddy to get me the housing for my birthday at the end of July.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom