A young sailor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Azza

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
A young sailor is informed his next posting is to a remote pacific island. A few weeks after arriving he begins to miss his wife so he writes her a letter.
"My Love" he starts, "We will be apart for a year-far too long. Already I am missing you there's not really much to do here.
Worse we're constantly sorounded by young nubile native girls. Do you think if I had a hobby of some sort I would not be tempted?"
A few weeks later a parcel arrives from his wife, containing a harmonica and a note:"Why dont you learn to play this?"

At the end of his years TOD, he arrives home and rushes to give his wife a little lovin.
"Darling", he cries, "I have missed you so much and I cannot wait to get you into bed and make passionate love to you".
The wife frowns at him.
"First things first, I wanna see you play that harmonica"

Oh boy...is he in trouble.

He obviously was not married long before he left. Any experienced married man would have had the brains to not mention the nubile young girls in the first place. It's not what you actually do that gets you in trouble, it's what the spousal unit thinks you did that you have to answer for.

DA Aquamaster:
He obviously was not married long before he left. Any experienced married man would have had the brains to not mention the nubile young girls in the first place. It's not what you actually do that gets you in trouble, it's what the spousal unit thinks you did that you have to answer for.
How true that is.

Mike Veitch:
Hey!!! i live on a tropical pacific island!!!!

Ain't no nubile young natives here!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
You can't have everything.

Back
Top Bottom