A video share site only for diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scousegentleman:
It seems somebody might have got the jump on you in this market.

I have been surfing www.scubavidz.com for the past few months and I hate to tell you this but they do have the cooler url; and a wacky sense of homour by the looks of things!

Good luck.

- S

Scousers welcome at The Aqua Planet....:censored:

ronrosa:
You are not alone. My Kona video uploaded, but my Turks & Caicos video has failed multiple times.

Hi All,

I have managed to upload at least 5 videos so far and in a few different formats, .avi, .wmv and mpeg4. I'm not sure why your Turks vid didn't upload ronrosa? I saw your kona one though and really liked it, the manta at the end is awsome!! (I see my thoughts are not alone) .... maybe don't give up on the Turks & Caicos just yet...

I think the site is looking really good and I'm sure it will be a success if everyone does their bit to support it. It's a great spot (And FREE!) for newbies like me to be able to post my videos and get some advice and an audience apart from me and my dive buddies...

I love the site and surf it daily, it's great for the days when i'm not diving :D

Cheers
Redcaretta

Excellent site. Thanks for all the effort to set this up. Now if Goggle just buys you, you will be all set. HA HA

Mike...

redcaretta:
Hi All,

I have managed to upload at least 5 videos so far and in a few different formats, .avi, .wmv and mpeg4. I'm not sure why your Turks vid didn't upload ronrosa? I saw your kona one though and really liked it, the manta at the end is awsome!! (I see my thoughts are not alone) .... maybe don't give up on the Turks & Caicos just yet...

I just read a post where they stated the videos have a time limit. My Turks & Caicos video is 8 minutes long, so that may be the problem.

Diver Mike:
Excellent site. Thanks for all the effort to set this up. Now if Goggle just buys you, you will be all set. HA HA

Mike...

Now that would be a result for a diver!

Back
Top Bottom