a very non-groundbreaking observation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

x-tine

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
this board is addicting! lol

at least 3x now (and i've only been a member since...saturday?) I've gotten on my computer to write a paper, figure i'll come and look at a few threads before starting my paper, and ... ::poof:: its 2 hours later. and i haven't even started.

i thought (very very) briefly about disabling the internet - but quickly dismissed the idea. scuba is more important! :wink:

<3

ahhh come on, everyone knows you NCSU people don't write papers ;-)...

I graduated from UNC!

Go Tar Heels!

x-tine:
this board is addicting! lol

it is not!

i could quit right now if i wanted to ...

right now...

if i wanted to ...

:wink:

Attachments

• addict.jpeg
    addict.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 31
You can blame someone for showing me this board.... knowing my addictive personaltiy or maybe knowing getting into the water is all that is on my mind now.

Heck I have started thinking of what trips I could do if I just work a little more this month and holidays are over rated, lets go diving.

you went to carolina?! why, oh why would you DO a thing like that?!

j/k one of my best friends is about to graduate from carolina. i'm def an ABC-er though. Go State!

Really... addicting eh? Just look at Andy for a good example.. he balances SB and grilling people in front of judge and jury very well.. in fact, I think he practices on people here then goes and eats them up in person!

I'm not addicted... I just like having all my friends as strange avatars and typing text slowly so I can read it :D

x-tine, is the paper you have to write about how to tip cows? 0:) ?

are you sure you have enough time to scuba dive? sure you won't spend all your time gathering the livestock and putting them back in their barns...?

haha just joking...

welcome to Scuba Board!

and yes, SB should be illegal, it's sooo addicting

ooh, ouch! i think you're trying to start something here...! Do *I* have time to dive?! I would think that at unc all the whine and cheese would cut into *your* dive time!

lol, jk

in fact my paper is for a business policy and strategy class, and is about the AT&T/Bellsouth merger. HA. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom