A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, don't check out the board for 3 days and see what you miss.

I hope you have many wonderful years together both above and below water.

Congrats Belushi & Baby,my wife and I dive together during the summer months(she is strictly a warm water diver).I can tell you from experience that being together holding hands underwater,able to communicate only by pointing and sqeezing hands is something wonderful that life grants us with.

Tony.....I'm not sure whether thats cause it feels romantic...or whethers its because you're relieved from demands...I'll take the first just as it seems nicer!

I still keep coming in to check this thread really happened!

I saw belushi for the first time today since this thread, I didnt even get to give him a proper kiss or talk about it all day cause a member of my family was always around. I now wont see him till next saturday when i move in! Charming huh!

I leave for the weekend without a computer, and miss this? Unbeliebable bad luck I have!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!!

I just read this thread faster than anything I've ever read before (except maybe a few college exams). This is very exciting, and I add my warm wishes to the both of you.

Are we all invited to the wedding? Okay, maybe that was a little pushy!

CONGRATULATIONS

SCUBABABY and BELUSHI

:bounce:

Very late, but many congratulations to you both.

I'm even later than DiverDave having just found the post a few minutes ago. CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

You two will probably make a nice BBC news segment once the wedding happens. I just hope they broadcast it on BBCAmerica.

Rick

Way cool!!! Congrats!!

We have an underwater preacher that does underwater weddings here is the cold north.....it'd be a great wedding, but not much of a wedding night!! Water temp just dropped into the mid 40's and is working it's way down!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom