A thousand good reasons to go diving in Thailand!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Asia is still fairly "raw" and not as sanitized as western society. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing; it's just different.

There's your next reason for the list. That is one of the reasons why I like the place so much and decided to live in Thailand.

There may be some that think the nanny state in the West and all the nonsense, (is it called political correctness) is actually progress, but I think quite the contrerary.

So I think that should count as reason 37

#37 For most Western tourists no Visa (and no Visa fee!) needed . (the usual restrictions 30 day stay, you are a citizen from a country on the approved list yada yada yada)

Possible Reason #38) Flights to Thailand for me in Taiwan are almost as cheap to those to Philippines :D

However, as yet I am Philippine bound whenever I get a chance but have not yet tried diving in Thailand -- so come on --

- If landing in Bangkok, which is easiest dive resort location to get to ?
- which hotels in the resort ?
- which reliable dive shop ?
- which dive sites ?

I'm currently planning next vacation to Bohol or PG in Philippines for early December- so twist my arm and give me a some solid recommendations why I should give Philippines a miss and try Thailand ?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom