a thank you to scuba symphony, Kuala Lumpur

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mslise

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I hope this is the right place to post this. Apologies if it isn't. I don't post a lot but I think this deserves a shout out.

I wanted to post a recommendation for a dive shop, scuba symphony in KL. In particular a thank you to Sim who works there.

I'm currently travelling in Indonesia and while I was in Sumatra on my way to Pulau Weh I stupidly trapped the O ring in my camera casing, which meant it was kaput. The casing is a really old canon and I emailed Canon themselves to try and work out getting a replacement but they couldn't help. So not only did I have to track down an old part for an out dated casing but figure out how to get it.

I was put onto scuba symphony and I emailed them asking if they could help. They indeed could, they had one in stock as well as a new battery kit for my computer which bit the dust after 5 years service.

To keep this short and not sound like total hero worship Sim went well above and beyond in helping me get these parts to a remote part of Indonesia. I am so impressed that I wanted to just say THANK YOU SIM!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom