A request for leiserom or Bill...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was wondering if either of you could do the shipwreck in Coz when you're there and get some pics? I didn't make it out there this week when I was there.

I dove it a couple of months after it was sank and was wondering how the coral growth had progressed in the last couple of years. :rolleyes:

The second dive monday I will have the boat to myself. I am meeting the group at lunch during their surface interval and will do my first dive as their second dive. My second dive will be just me and the dm so can pretty much choose wherever. If the currents are still light, I woudn't mind diving the ship. I haven't ever seen it so it would be a pretty cool deal. The dives we do are usually 70-100 minutes so may do the ship then drift to something else if there isn't much growth on it yet.

I will check with Oracio and see what he thinks.

Best regards,

Bill

I had a whirlwind trip this time and didn't get to do all the dives I wanted to. ;-(

The ship should have a nice little crust starting on it in places by now.

Hey! That gives me a good reason to go back! :D

Oh, we were in it for only about 30 minutes, but could have spent waaay longer. You should have plenty of time to check the coral on the outside, how long you wanna spend inside is up to you. :)

I loved it!

I do not know if we will dive shipwreck or not. Trip leader and I work together and I dont know if he has planned out the dives or not. we will have two boats. I would like to see the thing but depends on others. I do not have a camera yet so I cant help you on pics. i intend to ask to go. when i went in May, no one was much interested in going there. year before when it was first sunk, some people went on it but i am sure it has gotten better since.

TALKED TO TRIP LEADER AND ASKED TO DO THIS DIVE. WILL REPORT ON WHAT I SEE. SORRY NO CAMERA(NOT IN BUDGET RIGHT NOW)

Maybe someone in your group will have a camera.

Dang I wished I had been able to dive it.

Alas, so many dives and so little time.

I KNOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE CAMERA. ON THIS TRIP LAST YEAR EVERYONE SENT THEIR PICTURES IN SOME MANNER TO ONE PERSON WHO BURNED A CD ROM AND THEN DISTRIBUTED IT. WILL CERTAINLY SHARE ANY PICTURES I GET

right?

Can I hide in your suitcase?

Oops, the monster x-ray machines might not be good on my tan.
:D

Have fun!

Got in 10 wonderful dives. Will post a short report tomorrow but we did not get to the ship. Sorry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom