A reminder why you Have to pay attention to your gauges.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Peterson had previously experienced a brush with death earlier this year while diving for sunken antique coins off the coast of Cuba. Speller, who was with Peterson in Cuba, convinced him the one last coin he had spotted wasn’t worth the risk. Sadly, she wasn’t able to save him on his most recent and final trip."

Seems like he liked to dive dangerously...

Reminded me what we used to say in flying school : "There are old pilots and bold pilots, but no old, bold pilots."

More like a reminder of why you have to pay attention to what you believe reading on the internet.

Does the article even makes sense to you? Ignoring music???

More like a reminder of why you have to pay attention to what you believe reading on the internet.

Does the article even makes sense to you? Ignoring music???

I think person who was interviewed is using the word "music" to describe that pounding of their heart that people may feel when they become anxious and/or they sense impending doom because something is very wrong is going from bad to worse.

Why wasn’t I taught about the music during my trainings? We’re my instructors holding out on me? Dang, could I have had music while diving instead of peace and quiet?

This should be moved to the humor section. It is not real.

That website is a satire website. The music they're referring to is the music from the super Mario games on underwater levels.

Dum da rum dum daaa! :nyah:

Back
Top Bottom