A rare set used by Rebikoff!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adairrj

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all,
I'd like to share some pictures of my new treasure!
This set was used by Rebikoff!!!
I hope you like it...soon more pictures in www.cg-45.com :wink:
b3b76420bbeb98bace3f2b63b6dd633e_zps1462ae6c.jpg

fbee9d95a9a0c8ca0c9ab0d964661574_zps94e32a55.jpg

cb3b142661b55ec7b789d0684fafb523_zps2e6a72ae.jpg

Last edited:
Vey nice. I know a guy with doubles like that. Iv'e been after him to sell them for years now. I know another guy that bought some rebikoff items form a guy in France. Some items Rebikoff invented a speargun and some camera items. The French goverment wrote him saying it was there property. Historic to France ect. It belonged in a museum over there. Needles to say they never got anything from him.So watch out adair.

Wow...thanks for the tip Mike!!!

I have 2 of Dimitri Rebikoffs personal film mapping cameras. A full frame 584 and a half frame 584 and the schematics along with a lot of personal pictures. He was one of my mentors, and thought of me as his pseudo son. I also have 2 Pegasus subs. One was used in Jaws.. last owned by Jordan Klein who worked for Dimitri, as did Carl Gage and my father Jerry Greenberg collaborated with Dimi.

Any pictures?
Tons of them.. not yet ready to go trough it all. Original Silver prints of Dimitri on the pegasus also. I just cleared out our dive hose in Key Largo and the camera dive house at our dock. What a shitload of stuff. Time to get back out and continue my unlimited resolution work that connects to our fish id cards and books.

Back
Top Bottom