Wanted A Pair Of Lp85 Or Hp100 Around Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

meatsim

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for a pair of steel tanks, preferably galvanized, either LP85 or HP100.

Idea tanks would be in hydro, vis and O2 clean, banded and manifolded for use as doubles however i'll settle for just matching tanks and everything in between.

I'm in north west Florida but travelling around Florida next week so can probably pick up around Florida or we can talk about shipping.

let me know if you have that or close to it

I have a pair of PST HP100's(3500psi), hydro's done 8-14. Also a pair of Worthington LP85's, original hydro date 7-13. 100's have 300bar thermo DIN valves and 85's have thermo "convertible" valves. All tanks are "Hot Dipped Galvanized. I will sell them without valves. Prices are, $550.00 for the 100's and $450.00 for the 85's.
The tanks are located in SE NC and I will ship them. Email me at tcollins@ec.rr.com for pics/info.

I have a set of Worthington HP100's with Highland bands and Dive Rite 200 din pro valves
Would sell for $550.00 plus UPS freight charges.
Thanks, Jim Breslin ( chicago area )

Thanks for the offers, currently talking to a couple of people to see if we can come together and get shipping worked out. I'll post when i have something finalized

Back
Top Bottom