A must dvd for kids and diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkdiver289

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I got a dvd from annie crawley at anniecrawley.com and i just have to say it hasn't left my dvd player yet!!! it's like the greatest video ever made for kids and introduces them to the dive community early and on tthe right track... I can' wait to get the whole collection!!!!

Thanks for the pointer. Checking it out now. I have 8 grandchildren, all of whom I would love to have the opportunity to dive with some day.

Willie

Yeah I met annie at a dive show and you can tell by looking at her videos how much she loves diving. I got all of them for my 2 week old just to have for when she get older.!!

I just ordered a few of the DVDs, i hope they are nice. I wish the length of the video was posted. I have been disappointed in the past with some videos (different company/videographer) that turn out to be 15min in length.

Got the DVDs they are first rate! Definately will go back for more!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom