A message to our fellow divers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now if you'ld finally make and sell again what RB divers want and RB manufacturers don't want, you'ld be the perfect company:
A hard wired analog Petrel 2 with built in circuitry to controll the solenoid.
That would make the homebuilders like myself very happy.

Michael

That's it Tim Inglis, how about you consumate Michaels' desires, and I'll take two or four

I did share with you my Perdix console by bungee design after all, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

full.jpg

How do you like the string on the dump valve
full.jpg

What am I talking about now, I don't need no stinking solenoids
Needle valves, it's needle valves, it's all about the needle valves!

Every single time I've had to deal with shearwater they have been absolutely awesome! good hardware good, good software and easy enough to use that I actually enjoy using the computers on dives for oc/ccr. Well done you guys.

Kudos to you all....I've found the user manual and interfaces on device to more intuitive than most (if not all) and although I only have about 50-dives on my Teric so far, I'm loving it.

Saving for my perdix now. Nice to live where they are made.

Called them this week to arrange a yellow transmitter replacement from the recall over the winter. Instead of the normal menu hell you get when calling a company, a polite and knowledable person answered! Blew me away!

As an owner of three shearwater computers (2 Perdix AI's and 1 Teric), their hardware, software, and now customer service I can fully attest to being top notch!

Congrats Shearwater!

Back
Top Bottom