A little WAL action

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Been puttering with the WAL and trying to resist the temptation of my stacked macros...lucky for me there have been some fun subjects to practice on!

Enjoy.

mantacoral.jpg

great shot! nice blue background too. See what happens when you get out of the office!
perhaps i should go back to wide angle one of these days...too lazy to change my port though

Mike Veitch:
great shot! nice blue background too. See what happens when you get out of the office!
perhaps i should go back to wide angle one of these days...too lazy to change my port though

I thought Yap is all WAL!
I wish it does not require 3-4 flights to get there from Thailand :( and Continental does not charge an arm and a leg to get there (or a good chunk of the D2X anyhow).
Ningaloo looks a lot more promising and one of these days, I want to see those mantas, whalesharks and whales there!
Nice shots Alcina. How come other people kept finding mantas that would cooperate with photographers.
May be I have a natural manta repellent or something :06:

Nice manta Pic Alcina!!
Contrast with the blue on the back is very good.

WOWWWWWWWW. That manta came so close to you. Now I have manta envy. Great shot with the brilliant blue background, and everything is pin sharp.

Back
Top Bottom