A hello from below the equator!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, Gasman, I think you have left us Americans speechless.

Come on Tasha-baby,
Show me some of that american grit.I'm sure you have some spunk and can come up with a witty reply somewhere.I'll go put on my hard hat and get behind the barricades in anticipation.Canucks(expatriot) vs the good old U.S.A. only down in my part of the world it is Aussie Vs Kiwi. All good fun.I'll await the cry of "INCOMING !!"
Cheers from the gasman.

Well Gasman, it's all " Peace and Love" here in America.
We don't want to start any fights on line. We all love each other and our neighbors.
Many of us have been fortunate enough to have traveled quite a bit in our lives.
We all come home saying the same thing.
" It was a nice place to visit, but we wouldn't want to live there" Ha!
So there you have it. We don't want to stir up any harsh feelings with our neighbors, but we do know where we live is still the best place on earth.
Dive the Planet,
Tasha baby :sunny:

Greg,
I thought about this post from March. I got a good laugh reading it again. Ha!
I hope we can continue playing ping pong on line. Nothing like the good game, back and forth back and forth. And maybe a little popcorn break in between.
The ball is back in your court.
:sunny:

You're not feeling the need to remoniss already? Or is it just to celebrate my going over the 200 postings mark?
I come ready,armed and have broad shoulders....Otherwise I wouldn't use the name gasman.Do you have any idea how many people have cut the cheese over that name? Hahahaha!
You know who...

Hey Natasha, you had the same thought as I -- reviewing "old" threads. I've got a wee bit too much time on my hands right now, just waiting for the dive boat so I'm doing just that reviewing and reliving memories.

Yes indeed the gasman is very funny in this one - our first(?) intro to him. Now, he's just one of the family. The problem is, I'm just not sure from which branch.....lolol

Diving Gal,
Yep, I think I have too much time on my hands too. People in Chicago, stay in Chicago in the summer time. So business is a bit slower then winter.
The gasman indeed has brought many laughs to our computer room.
So how much $$$ do you want for his picture? I could sell it along with the blow up dolls, sausages, & whistles, at my new beach stand when I quit my job.

Natasha - I won't charge much for the picture -- an air fill or two.. lolol

Now would that be an air fill to fill up the tank, or fill up the blow up dolls?
Either way, Gasman's pic is worth some hot air.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom