A happy new year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nori1841

Contributor
Reaction score
The last year was very impressive one for me since I was able to see many foreign divers living in Japan and know slightly different thoughts and ways to enjoy the diving e.g. DIR even I'm not a DIR and a TEK diver as well.
Hope see you again in water. :dazzler1:

Happy New year Nori!!! and everyone else.... Zen Divers Rock!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone! Especially happy personally having learned TJO, Eriko, Richard, Kato-san and my other Zen diver friends on the Viking or about to board were safe.

Looking forward to lots of dives with you all next year.

Happy New Year everyone! I wish everyone the very best and hope that you will enjoy your diving 2005! 2004 was a real blast for me, despite hurricanes, tsunamis and taifu... meeting and diving with so many new people. Thanks!

JUE has already started diving this year:

Jan 8-9 OW course in Yugawara/Atami
Jan 9 DIR training in Atami
Jan 10 Tech diving in Atami (scooter, deco)

Jan 15 OW course in Atami
Jan 16 Fun diving, all levels in Atami. Free barbercue/beer afterwards :eyebrow:
Halcyon gear and DUI drysuits available for trial

Thomas

Hi Thomas, welcome back! We have a new calender in the forum now. It would be a great place for you to stick all your JUE dates in. It might make it easier for people to find.

Back
Top Bottom