A Happy Hour Singles Gathering 21 Jan 05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RICHinNC

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all,

BlueDolphin (Linda) and I are planning a "singles" happy hour this coming 21 Jan 05.

It will be at Players Retreat in Raleigh (105 Oberlin Rd) and will start at 6 pm.

Single to us means....anyone not married and looking to meet other single divers....and.....anyone married but does not have a permanent reliable dive buddy and is looking for more options.

Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can coordinate with Players. The only cost to you is what you order to drink or eat. I promise to keep the speech to 5 min or less !!!

Also....anyone is welcome that DOES NOT dive but is interested in learning about the sport.

SO if you have any interest pls PM me and I will keep you informed of any changes.

thanks....
rich

I am the Bluedolphin of whom Rich speaks, not the other BlueDolphin (my name got taken before I could grab it). So feel free to PM me here for info or RSVP as well. Thanks....LindaBluedolphin

I was just checking in to see who all is attending tonight. I plan on being there about 6:15 pm, and I'm bringing my camera for some photos.

Mel

Dale (dwright) and Bobby F said they are coming to the happy hour. Also, I've talked a friend of mine (Vlad) into joining us. Some of you that frequent Gypsy Divers may know him. He is a DM over there, and assist with some of the classes.

Man, I hate that I'll have to miss this one! I'm in Miami for the next week and am dying to meet you guys face to face!

Oh well, I'll just have to do some diving in that warm, clear water to ease my sorrows... :wink:

-Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom