A great time was had by all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We had a great time this evening. Beast and I, Daylight and his wife and -=Larry=- and his wife met Natasha and David at the best chicken fried steak place in Houston...Hickory Hollow. Natasha had CHICKEN! She need a bit more Tex-a-fying!

We visited for a bit before ordering our dinner...I think I passed Natasha's person to person test! The Texas Bluegrass Boys were tuning up just as we finished eating we enjoyed a bit of toe tappin' music. Well...David and I were the only ones who knew the words to Fraulein!

Natasha and David will be in Houston a few more days so I'm hoping to spend more time with her before she goes home. David will be here for another 3 weeks or so and we plan to keep him busy! It's always so nice to meet good people.

Last I saw of them...Natasha was giving David direction to House of Pies!

Got home just fine @ 11:30.

Brigid had a good time - but had promised to spell me 1/2 way home - but the Chicken Fried Steak got to her - so I did the whole route.:snore:

Texas' finest were out in force - saw 7 on the way back, and 6 had errant souls pulled over.

Thanks for the invite - we had a great time, especially getting to meet Natasha & David on their holiday visit.

Glad you got home safely. I'm with Brigid...I was dozing off before we got to I-10!!

It was nice to see you and finally meet Brigid. But Larry, we're gonna have to quite meeting like this and actually do some diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom