For Sale A few things

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CGOUGHN

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hollis Biodry FX100 dry suit. No holes. Works great. Just got a new suit. Can include with our without Rolocks dry glove system (extra $100). Suit is size XL with integrated size 11 boots. - $700 plus shipping. Suit is in Germany. Free shipping in the EU.

Hollis 300 bar inline valves (used on rebreathers) gently used. One handwheel is green and the other is black. - $100 each, shipping included in the EU.

Hollis SMS100 dual bladder BCD. No modifications. Size XL - $400 plus shipping to US. Free shipping in the EU.

Payments can be made via friends option on PayPal, or, European bank transfer. Pictures can be sent by request via e-mail if you're interested.

Bump. Make me an offer. I have too much gear and not enough room. Will include shipping.

Where in Germany are you. I may be interested in the drysuit. I am living in Belgium but will be passing through Germany on my way to GAP in a few weeks.

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom