A few small stuff photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cozcharlie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Camera: Sony RX 100VII in Nauticam Housing, Dual Sea&Sea YS-D3 strobes, Nauticam CMC-1 Lens

Dark Mantis
DSC08279-2.jpg
DSC08280-3.jpg

Yellowface Pikeblenny (I think)
DSC08597.jpg
DSC08625.jpg

Think this is a slender filefish
DSC08637.jpg

Sailfin Blenny
DSC08681.jpg
DSC08690.jpg

Not sure on this one. Think it likes to burrow in the sand. Someone else flagged it so not sure how they saw it.
DSC08698.jpg

Not sure on this one either (some sort of Goby I presume)
DSC08642.jpg

Very nice set of photos. Thanks for sharing.
There is so much to see in Cozumel, when looking for the small stuff. I wonder how many hours I spent, under water there last week, with my magnifying glass in hand? I had no luck getting decent pictures of the anemone shrimp (that didn't like to pose) and the pea sized juvenile smooth trunk fish were the same.

These are really great shots. Cozumel has so many great little critters to look for. On the last trip there I dove with a DM who absolutely loved the small stuff. He said, "An eagle ray might go by me and I'd never notice because I have my head in the sand." This paid off because I got to see my first frogfish ever. He was very proud of his find.

Thanks for posting!

Stellar shots!

Thanks. Great shots. Was looking at that camera BC…”before Covid”. Looks like a winner.
Enjoyed seeing your results.

Rob

Very nice

Back
Top Bottom