A few Short Videos with SB Members

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

meekal:
which boat in Boynton has an official DM? that's sooo cool... i've only been a few times and the everytime it was: captain says "

the boat is full... we'll be doing 2 drops.... you 6 go first, you 6 go second.... find a 'volunteer' to handle the ball....."

thus the 'instant' diveMaster qualifications requirements.....
www.splashdowndivers.com

But let me say that the DM doesn't always dive w/ the group... We are just friends with him as well... so it was a fun day. I don't mind taking the flag either, since I know the reef there pretty well.

Wet-willie. If you go over to the Surface Interval Forum... your post count will skyrocket too :wink:

ahhhhhhhhh..... that makes sense.... last time i dove there was in july 2003 and i never did make any 'log' entries so i can't remember WHO we dove with..... and the time before that is lost in the mists of time i guess...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom