A few pics from the weekend.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FANTASTIC!!!

Some of the finest work I've seen here or anywhere.

The Fuii Velvia 100 is most excellent. Tried some last trip and there is a big difference from the Velvia 50.

DSDO

Alan

that is some amazing work... wow

Those are truely amazeing!! Thanks for posting them-Im not a photographer but I can sure appreciate them!
(What is the bottom photo? Never seen anything like it? A crab of some sort?)

i'm pretty sure it's a nudibranch, perhaps related to Hopkin's Rose?

just a guess

H2Andy:
i'm pretty sure it's a nudibranch, perhaps related to Hopkin's Rose?

just a guess

I think he means the bottom one in the first post... it looks like a rhinocerous beetle - underwater! I was wondering what it was myself...

yup... i see now...

hmmm.....

no clue... a hermit crab of some sort???

H2Andy:
yup... i see now...

hmmm.....

no clue... a hermit crab of some sort???

It is a crab but its common name I don't know - click on this link for its full name (SSRA tracked it down a couple of weeks ago for me)....

here is the name of the crab

OK, so I went to Pattaya but Whitehead bailed out on me (typical :) )
Anyhow, went to Koh Sak as we did not have quite enough people who want to go out to the outer islands of Pattaya.
I must have been out of practice and forgot to check my batteries, took me about 40 minutes to find this sea moth and as soon as I found one and took a couple of pictures, my batteries ran out :frown2:
Oh well, at least now I have a good excuse to go back there for some more photo opportunity.
sea-moth.jpg

Back
Top Bottom