A few pics from the Similans, Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssra30

Reaction score
Hi, just got back from a 4 days liveaboard trip in the Similans, Richeliue, Bon/Tachai. I am glad to report that the sites all seemed to survive the tsunami very well with very little damage seen. Diving condition was not the greatest as we had some rain and not a lot of sunshine but visibility around the Similans was great, at least 30+m most of the time. Viz around Richeliue was not very good but we had plenty of sunshine when we were there. Go figure, mother nature was not being very cooperative :(
Oh well... all of the wide angle shots were taken with Nikon 10.5mm fisheye lens.
There are a few more pcitures from the trip on my website as well.

reef_scene4.jpg

seafan.jpg

jellyfish2.jpg

Great shot of the Jelly

Great shots. All my Similan pics came out overexposed and washed out. I am glad someone knows how to shoot pictures:D

These are incredible! They're inspiring me to 1) finish my scuba certification 2) buy a waterproof camera 3) GO TO THAILAND!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom