A few images from the Olympus 1030SW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

suzette

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I hope I put this in the right place!

I'm a very new diver who has ventured a bit into underwater pictures. I'm using an Olympus 1030SW, which I really enjoy using. I think the pictures are pretty good quality and I was out yesterday really practicing up some and trying to get some good shots. Here are a few that I think are worth sharing! Enjoy. Feedback welcome- be gentle. I'm not an expert and don't claim to be. I had a great time getting these particular shots.

Thanks a lot- I'm really enjoying playing with the settings on my camera and figuring out what's what and the best way to get the shot I want.

Well done here:
P6100197.JPG

When you get to know what works with your camera - any camera - the images really sparkle!

Glad you're loving your new camera :)

Thanks! That parrotfish was in one hole and out the other and I took probably 6 shots before getting that one. Finally he just held still like "Sheesh, will you go bother someone else on the reef if I sit still and let you have your damned pic???" :rofl3:

Those are very nice shots. I especially like the parrotfish. That one of yourself really captured the blue in your eyes. I'm envious that you have the opportunity to go out and get shots like that.

I count myself extremely blessed that I'm able to as well. I try to get out at least once a week (2 dives) and sometimes twice, schedule depending. I am thankful every day for the opportunity and enjoy each dive more than the last, especially the photo ops!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom