A few from Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

louisianadiver

Contributor
Reaction score
On my way home from a drive trip to Key Largo. We dove for 4 days. Here are a few pics from the trip:

Attachments

• 2541 hawksbill small.jpg
    2541 hawksbill small.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 2514 Sharon small.jpg
    2514 Sharon small.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 2537 fish in cave small.jpg
    2537 fish in cave small.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 2606 Goliath small.jpg
    2606 Goliath small.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 110
nice.

Great shots, Clay! Love the Grouper!

One more shot. This is longtime photographer David Breidenbach with a little Goliath we found near a shallow wreck during our last dive. I'm putting it up just so I can say "David and Goliath".

Attachments

• David and Goliath.jpg
    David and Goliath.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 114
Nice pics

Who did you dive with? Would you recommend? It looks like I'll have a couple of days free from a conference in Miami and was thinking about staying in Key Largo.

One more shot. This is longtime photographer David Breidenbach with a little Goliath we found near a shallow wreck during our last dive. I'm putting it up just so I can say "David and Goliath".
City of Washington wreck? There are some big goliaths there. When they hear the boats pulling up, they come to check out the divers.

mselenaous: The Goliath in the first post was near the City of Washington. It was quite a bit larger than the one with Dave B. in the last pic, which was from Mike's Wreck. There were also some great jawfish at Mike's Wreck--large, bold, and colorful. Too bad I was set up for wide angle. We also saw a Carib reef shark and an eagle ray in the distance at Mike's Wreck.

sdiver68: We dove with Quiescence. They run 6-packs, and we were a group of 6. It's been a long time since I've been to the Keys, and I was sort of amazed by what kind of people were in the dive shop waiting to get on boats. I'm no elitist, but I was glad I wasn't going diving with some of them. I was surprised by how good the shallow diving at Key Largo was--lots to see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom