A Few Costs Compared

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This thread is an interesting contrast to my day job, where it seems half the folks calling in desperately want to do loans, hardship withdrawals or otherwise help to cash out their 401K/403b retirement accounts, and often don't have a pot to pee in otherwise.

Or you can stay next door to Sorido in a homestay and pay $225 per day

Does the homestay have air conditioning?

This thread is an interesting contrast to my day job, where it seems half the folks calling in desperately want to do loans, hardship withdrawals or otherwise help to cash out their 401K/403b retirement accounts, and often don't have a pot to pee in otherwise.

This is absolutely true I'm sure and ... well, what can I say? We're *very* lucky, and we did work like 47 years each. But don't tell me "You deserve it Bill"! Sheesh.

Many people work hard for 50 years and never get to dive in remote locations, let along multiple times. I wish I could say it was all due to my brilliant planning -- yes, some if it was -- but I'd say more luck than anything.

- Bill

Barely any electricity.. truly barebones :) I'm doing that again in a few months. 30 dives

You are a trooper! Whereas I am a princess.

Oh and so is Bill.

Many of our guests
Indian, do your boats ever go over to dive Sahaung at Bangka?

How many guests do you have at Lembeh on average? In the photo you appear to have a great number of boats!

Many of our guests prefer to have a boat for themselves. We can accommodate maximum 16 guests. We dive from October - May the East side of Lembeh Island. To Bangka only on request and when weather allows it to keep it comfortable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom