A Diver On Youtube - Mask Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cressi big eyes and I'de have a look at Atomic frameless also if that's what you're doing.

Are you sure that it's the cressi big eyes? Thanks for your Atomic suggestion but it's abit expensive when compared to other masks. Do you think that it worths the extra bucks ?

The mask looks kinda like a Big Eyes, kinda like a Mares X-vision...it looks kinda like a number of masks, but I can't tell for sure what it is (i don't think its a Big Eyes because the mask in the video seemed to have some sort of flaring on the side of the lens that I haven't seen before-but that may have just been an optical illusion). As far as whether or not the the Atomic Frameless is worth the extra money...first you'd wanna make sure it fits, and if it does, I'd say it is worth the extra money. Almost everyone who owns it loves it, and wont dive with anything else.

A few beers and a pack o smokes for a few hundred hours of the most important piece o gear you got.

I can't help you with the mask other than I agree it looks like a Cressi Big Eyes.

But man, I dig Chris Zippel's music! Awesome stuff.

I'm thinking an Aeris mask -> Recon 2? Black skirt 2 window

the nose on that diver's mask doesnt look like cressi big eyes to me

EDIT: I'm changing my pick, its DEFINITELY A Seavision mask with black skirt and color corective lenses. Check them out.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom