A day at Force Fin HQ USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last week we had a chance to spend time with a long time Force Fin user.
Ira Evan Nevius and his family. Started using Force Fins over 10 years ago and is in the water all the time spearing diving and surfing. He lives in Baja and has a great website where he shares, his adventures, food recipes and much more. It was great to talk diving and adventure. Thanks Ira! We look forward to hearing about your Force Fin experience with your new Foil Force Fins!
ira_ffhq.jpg

At the gates of Force Fin HQ

jfh_rrtd_be.jpg

All Force Fins have a lot of human hours put into every pair of fins that leaves Force Fin Head Quarters.
Juan Fiscal Hernandez has been working with Force Fins for over twenty years with his hands and as you can see in the photos he is still awed by the magnificent material and design of the different Force Fin models. Here he works on a Ruby Red Tan Delta Force Fin. Can you notice the SD1's with out foot pockets weaved into them in the foreground?
jf_rrectd_be.jpg

Jaun moves on to work on the Excellerating Force Fin in Ruby Red and Sapphire Blue in Tan Delta material.
jaun_bbec_be.jpg

Just a small glimpse of the day at Force Fin Head Quarters

Jose, I showed Juan your comments and he said thank you. Then he asked me if I could help trim several boxes of fins for a large Military order headed to Australia. I always enjoy trimming fins with Juan.

Robert Flores has been Bob Evans personal assistant since 1998. He is an artist in his own right, perfecting the molds for all of the Force Fin models. He also laces up all SD1 foot pockets 45 minutes at a time. Robert inspires and promotes style into Force Fins and his life!
rf_care1_be.jpg

The sparkles in his car are the same as the sparkles used in Force Fins.
sparkel%20force_sb.jpg

rf_car_be.jpg

Robert Flores with his fresh ride at Force Fin Head Quarters.
rf_car2_be.jpg

Force Fins and its team members display style where ever they go.

zim_sf_bm.jpg

Zim Gervais stopped by Force Fin Head Quarters to purchase a pair of Slim Fins. See why Zim choose Slim Fins in his video testimonial.
Zim Gervais has been a professional diver for 20 years. Working as an Instructor, Dive Operations Manager, Commercial Diver, Underwater interactive broadcaster and over 5 years with Ocean Futures Society as the back bone of Marine Operations Department. Zim tells us what Slim Fins have done for him!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom