a couple more - batfish, etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lanun

Contributor
Reaction score
this was captured under the pier on Payar Island. just nice enough that part of the tiny school of batfish is shadowed

in the pic with the angel fish, we got dive bombed by a free-diving commercial diver.

couldn't manage a better angle. as it was, i was a couple of inches above the spines of sea urchins, between two large bubble (?) corals - and i mean boulder large

checkout the formations and shadows :)

i did do autolevel on this pic.

north of Penang, south of Langkawi Island. i shot this because of the clouds :)

I worked on Langakawi and Pulau Payar for three years, and these photos are a very nice reminder of my brilliant time I had ... thank you very much for sharing these with us .... :sigh:

I like the hills and valley of the coral formations.

Thank you Lanun for posting those pics. Pic of Pulau Payar brings back good old memories...... I'm homesick now.

:(

Lanun,

What do you mean by "autolevel"?

What program do you use to "touch up" your pics?

BTW, great pics!! Didn't you get one of Mustafa (the resident 4 foot ++ baracuda)

Gno:)

the adobe photo elements which came with the camera when i got it.

mustafa was gone last weekend. the marine department is extending the pier, replacing the pontoon with fixed structure.

beach bum - you miss malaysia, but i miss monterey - kelp diving ;-0

dee - the formations were in shallow water just off the beach. even before i got my digital gear, i used to do sometimes both dives just right there.

belushi - tioman calls :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom