http://www.diveheart.org/

A Christmas to Remember!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check now. all fixed. You guys are waaay to fast. :-D

Merry Merry Christmas TDK!!!

hey Kimber... tell your eldest boy hes a cutie and your youngest boy i really hate those checkered shoes!! (which means they must be super cool this season!)

Thanks for the great pictures :D So tell me how often did the kids fall down while using those skate shoe thingys?

almitywife:
hey Kimber... tell your eldest boy hes a cutie and your youngest boy i really hate those checkered shoes!! (which means they must be super cool this season!)

Ditto on ALL the above.

And holy smokes those are a lot of pictures!!!!!!!! That was awesome thank you so much for sharing. I know it wasn't easy. :hugs:

Awwww you look cute in the froggy jammies ! And Logan looked pretty excited about that Playstation in those pics, hehehe. Looks like they had a great Xmas :)

(Oh~~ lemme know if the kids clothes needs to be exchanged for different sizes, I wasn't 100% sure on their sizes...)

jhbryaniv:
Thanks for the great pictures :D So tell me how often did the kids fall down while using those skate shoe thingys?
ohhhh - is that why they kids are on the ground so much!!!

i just thought maybe nanna's pudding had too much rum in it :D

Great Pics! Yeh, it looked like they were REALLY impressed with the Playstation. lol

MissyP:
Awwww you look cute in the froggy jammies ! And Logan looked pretty excited about that Playstation in those pics, hehehe. Looks like they had a great Xmas :)

(Oh~~ lemme know if the kids clothes needs to be exchanged for different sizes, I wasn't 100% sure on their sizes...)

The pj's are cute as heck.

Great photos - thanks for sharing. What Christmas is all about - the smiles of children.

I gotta agree - those checkered shoes must be cool. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom