http://www.diveheart.org/

A Christmas to Remember!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nauifins73:
Great photos - thanks for sharing. What Christmas is all about - the smiles of children.

I gotta agree - those checkered shoes must be cool. :)

Driving home last night, I saw a man on a motorcycle wearing those shoes! I must say, he looked pretty darn cool. I almost took a pic to post here, just for a laugh, but alas the light turned green and off he went.

In case anyone was wondering how well we did with "A Christmas to Remember":

We raised about $3,200 in cash, gifts, gift certs and the like. Some things were sent along separately and anonymously but I still attribute that to all of you. Those of you here on the board that got the word out by putting the Secret Santa/Elf in your sig lines, let a friend know, played cheerleader, or were keeping up to date on the forum when you found out, everything everyone did came together to make for one heck of a success! I would recommend all of you to the real Santa himself :)

I'd like to personally thank each and everyone of you that helped make this a huge success. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart, where all of you hold a special place for thinking this a worthy cause to help with. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I hope the coming year brings each of you joy and love.

Happy diving,

-Miss/Tracy

:star: There are two others I would like to say thank you to. NetDoc for going against the grain and and giving us this forum. El, for always looking over my shoulder. Thank you so much, you guys rock!

Anytime MissD, anytime. Giving of our time and money is NEVER outdated, as you so wonderfully demonstrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom