Question $98.00 for Scubapro Hydros X ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The sad part is, if it was priced at $400-500 and the site name was some type of scuba liquidators with explanation that they sell “surplus” or from “better priced markets”, I think there would be a lot more people falling for it... I really dislike scammers!

Any thoughts on how this scam operates? It's a very elaborate website. Are they simply looking to steal credit card numbers and sell them quickly, before the cardholder reports the fraud? They indicate they also take Paypal, Apple Pay, etc.

The Hydro X has ugly bulky big pockets

I think that it is beautiful. If I didn't have the Pro already, I would get the X for local diving. My friend got his a while back and it is excellent.

You should snatch at least 10 of them, You should be set for life on BC side

That would make me a boat I can use to go diving :)

The Hydro X has ugly bulky big pockets, if you want a jacket BC the SP Level is half the price and not as ugly and will do the job, just not for me.
Hydros Pro with the simple harness is my 'go to' diving the warm water here for an old fart [like me] , easy on/off back inflate, I have 2 B/Ws for sale [HOG and Scubapro X Tec Pure , both with SS plates and one piece harness], any buyers in Oz?:daydream:
Yeah I know, off topic again.:topic:

It's a scam.
Funny guy happy.:D
SP Level does no have sipper pockets. I carry several accessories with me in my pockets when diving with kids and my sons (slate, zip ties, camera, noise racket, extra mask, weights, etc..)

. I carry several accessories with me in my pockets when diving
OK, works for you, all good.
I have those 'tech' shorts thingies [cargo pants] for a spare mask, SMB and bits and bobs, 2 different styles, depends on the dive requirement.
'Tech shorts', what a pretentious name, diving cargo shorts is what they should be called.
I have seen divers trying to place items in the Zipper pockets with the Integrated weight systems and it is a effort making the items fit in the pockets, when they do, it is a effort getting them out again [when needed, that could be a problem]. 👌
Works for you, fine, too bulky for me.

Back
Top Bottom