Question $98.00 for Scubapro Hydros X ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jake 10

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is this for real, or is it a scam to get your credit card info and run with it in the dark market?

1674832387765.png

If it sounds too good to be true...

Is this for real, or is it a scam to get your credit card info and run with it in the dark market?

Some things to look for to evaluate this site or anything else on the internet:

Tell you what....just to be certain whether or not this is a scam site...could you order (1) Scubapro Hydros Pro, size small ($98) and (1) Scubapro Sidemount Regulator Kit ($98) in DIN -- consists of 2 x MK25 Evo First stage, 2 x Second stage G260, 2 x Compact Gauge, 2 x HP hose 20cm, 2 x LP hose 20cm,1 x LP hose 64cm, 1 x LP hose 200cm, 2 x BPI quick coupling,2 x Plug, 1 x LP hose elbow, 1 x Regulator Necklace. If you get the BCD or regulators, I'll buy them from you for 10% over your cost, plus shipping.

Some things to look for to evaluate this site or anything else on the internet:

Tell you what....just to be certain whether or not this is a scam site...could you order (1) Scubapro Hydros Pro, size small ($98) and (1) Scubapro Sidemount Regulator Kit ($98) in DIN -- consists of 2 x MK25 Evo First stage, 2 x Second stage G260, 2 x Compact Gauge, 2 x HP hose 20cm, 2 x LP hose 20cm,1 x LP hose 64cm, 1 x LP hose 200cm, 2 x BPI quick coupling,2 x Plug, 1 x LP hose elbow, 1 x Regulator Necklace. If you get the BCD or regulators, I'll buy them from you for 10% over your cost, plus shipping.
:D thanks for the "some things to look to evaluate"

On the "tell you what".. don't expect the items any time soon, cause I am only inquiring about scam vs real , but good try I laughed :D while reading your request for equipment " the 2 x BPI quick coupling,2 x Plug, 1 x LP hose elbow, ...."

Just buy from a reputable dealer or used off SB classifieds. The people chasing a too good deal often end up scammed. I wonder why?
100% agree. Just allow me to clarify I'm not chasing , I'm inquiring..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom