For Sale 8 Used OTS AQUACOM SSB-2010 Serviced and Certified by OTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doug Gold

Registered
Reaction score
Hi.

Will make a great deal for someone who wants all 8

I have EIGHT Ocean Technology Systems (OTC) Aquacom SSB2010 Communication Radios. All 8 have been serviced by OTC and come with certification of such. Each radio has their own OTC hard plastic storage/carrying case, user manual, and adjusting tool. They have not been used since they have been serviced. Here is a great opportunity to save money on radios for your team.

I would prefer to sell all 8 together. Please reach out to me with any questions you may have.

Thanks, Doug

The Aquacom® SSB-2010 transceiver is a 5 watt, multichannel single sideband underwater telephone designed with Professional Search & Rescue Teams in mind. The Aquacom® SSB-2010 can be configured to operate with virtually any style full face mask (FFM) or mouth mask. With the addition of a CDK-6 Surface Accessory Kit, the Aquacom® SSB-2010 is easily converted into a portable surface station.
Standard features are: Voice Operated Transmitter (VOX), Push-to-talk control (PTT), Squelch, 4 channels, Earphone volumes, Voice menu (the user can adjust the SSB-2010 underwater via the voice menu), removable transducer, and heavy duty design.This affordable system is tough, powerful, and a must for any serious Search & Rescue Team!

Attachments

• aquacom-ssb-2010-single-sideband_1_fdd5d8d3b55cace92037ae54bdb85b58.jpg
    aquacom-ssb-2010-single-sideband_1_fdd5d8d3b55cace92037ae54bdb85b58.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 65
Hi.

I have EIGHT Ocean Technology Systems (OTC) Aquacom SSB2010 Communication Radios. All 8 have been serviced by OTC and come with certification of such. Each radio has their own OTC hard plastic storage/carrying case, user manual, and adjusting tool. They have not been used since they have been serviced. Here is a great opportunity to save money on radios for your team.

I would prefer to sell all 8 together. Please reach out to me with any questions you may have.

Thanks, Doug

The Aquacom® SSB-2010 transceiver is a 5 watt, multichannel single sideband underwater telephone designed with Professional Search & Rescue Teams in mind. The Aquacom® SSB-2010 can be configured to operate with virtually any style full face mask (FFM) or mouth mask. With the addition of a CDK-6 Surface Accessory Kit, the Aquacom® SSB-2010 is easily converted into a portable surface station.
Standard features are: Voice Operated Transmitter (VOX), Push-to-talk control (PTT), Squelch, 4 channels, Earphone volumes, Voice menu (the user can adjust the SSB-2010 underwater via the voice menu), removable transducer, and heavy duty design.This affordable system is tough, powerful, and a must for any serious Search & Rescue Team!
Hi Doug,

Are the comm units still available? How much are you asking for the lot?

Thanks,
Dan

Hi.

Thanks, Doug

Interested in all 8 if they are still available

Back
Top Bottom