7mm Wetsuits, and Nordic Blue Drygloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

b1gcountry

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
For Sale:
Scubapro Everflex Womens 7mm Jumpsuit size ML $150 Delivered

We bought this for my wife, shortly before she got her first drysuit, and I think she only wore it one weekend.

Size is Medium-Long. Should fit tall/skinny types. My wife is 5'10 130. I would guess this would fit women between 5'7"-5'11" 110-140lbs pretty well.

IMG_35771.JPG

Dacor Mens 7mm Farmer John XXL $65 Delivered

This fits more like an XL-Tall. It fits me okay, and I'm 6'6" 225. It would be best for someone a couple inches shorter, and a couple pounds heavier. Two pieces. Well used, but still in good shape.

IMG_35762.JPG

Nordic Blue Dry-5 Drygloves Medium $60 delivered

We tried these out for my wife, but her tendons are too wiry, and we went to zip gloves. I paid almost $130 for these new. Half price. Practically new. Wrists are not even cut to the first ring, and I can't get three fingers inside the seal.

IMG_35833.JPG

FYI, I will be in Grand Cayman from April 13-20.

Check out my other items for sale:
Wetsuits
Tusa BC
Lights
Fins, Pony BOttle, and Misc

Last edited:
Dry Gloves are sold.

Both wetsuits are still available.

Tom

If anyone is interested in these suits, shoot me a PM. They are just sitting in my garage, and I wouldn't mind getting rid of them. Make me an offer. You might be surprised.

Tom

I'm interested in the XXL Farmer John if it's still available.

My farmer john just sold, but a buddy of mine actually has the exact same suit/same size. I'm sure he will sell it to you for the same price. PM me with your email address, and I'll get you two in contact with one another.

BTW, all suits and the gloves have been sold.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom