72 dives and 40 pasalubongs broke the record for most dives in 2 months in Puerto Galera 70 minutes each

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Richard Dayan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I out dove everyone there and enjoyed every minute of it. Did all dive sites including Hibo and Verde. Private DM and Boat

I out dove everyone there and enjoyed every minute of it. Did all dive sites including Hibo and Verde. Private DM and Boat
Congratulations....
...but, really? I would have thought that 2-3 dives a day would be normal, and 3-4 a lot, and 4-5 a day over 2 months prizing winning. You did 72 in 60 days?What am I missing?

these are 70-80 minutes dives not 45 minutes, start 8:30 finish 4:30 no one can do that, used bionic wet suit heater system, one of a kind made the task easy and more fun. I gave the pasalubongs to girls lol

??? We just did three dives a day for two weeks in Indonesia, 70+ minutes each. No "bionic" wet suit heater...does that mean you pee in your wet suit or something?

Congratulations....
...but, really? I would have thought that 2-3 dives a day would be normal, and 3-4 a lot, and 4-5 a day over 2 moths prizing winning. You did 72 in 60 days?What am I missing?
Same with me, I routinely do 45 dives in Bonaire in a 13 day, 2 week vacation, about 3.5 dive per day. On my last visit in August 2022, my average dive time was 75 minutes.

This doesn't seem like a lot of diving

Attachments

• IMG-1451.PNG
    IMG-1451.PNG
    342.3 KB · Views: 69
Terrific. Warm piss for 70+ minutes. Hope you were diving solo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom