7 mill for skinny teenage son

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My son James and I were able to do 13 dives over a couple of week period. Let me just say that the Liquid Fit suit performed flawlessly. I cannot believe how easy the suit was for him to don and doff. As a matter of fact I am very jealous of his new suit, I have a ScubaPro S-tek 7 mill and struggle to get the suit up on my arms. JP slides his suit on like a sweatshirt and zips the sleeves and the back without any assistance. All I can say is that if you are in the market for a good suit for your child male or female, Carolyn at Liquid Fit is the person to talk to. She did inform me that she will make the custom suits for the kids, I don't remeber the cost but I thought it was comparable to the Bare suit that is available for around $169. The best thing is that with Liquid Fit the suit is cut specifically for your child so it fits like a glove. Carolyn also confirmed that the suits can be altered each year for about $35 dollars by adding cuffs or stripes or whatever. Think about it a full 7 mill suit that grows with your child.

I certanilly hope that people don't think of this as spam, but Liquid Fit has made diving with my son a very rewarding experience as he can now stay warm for multiple dives.

Back
Top Bottom