7/5 Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisW:
Thanks Jim. I can't wait to get wet again. For sure the 14th assuming weather doesn't blow us out. Going to the keys, I'll take pics and post a few.

84.gif

I'll personally ask "Neptune" to make sure you have great dive conditions.

Hope you get a lot of great pics.

Nice, as always.

Amazing as always

Thanks Jim, I appreciate the assistance.

ScubaBOBuba:
Hi Jim. Great pics as usual! I am curious, can you drift dive with your Kayak?

---Bob

Yes. I use a 3 pound collapsible anchor. I pick up the anchor in one hand and have my camera in the other and off I go.

Gilligan:
Yes. I use a 3 pound collapsible anchor. I pick up the anchor in one hand and have my camera in the other and off I go.

Your web page is awesome!!! :D Any chance you have any pics of any tiger sharks??

robbcayman:
Your web page is awesome!!! :D Any chance you have any pics of any tiger sharks??

Thank you for the compliment. No Tiger Shark pic.
I have seen only one Tiger Shark in my 13 years of diving here. It was too far away to get a pic of. Maybe that was a good thing. :D

One used to hang out on Molokini all the time. All the boat guys said "never bothers anyone, don't worry about it." Then it got hungry one day and ate a nice tourist lady. They had to kill it.

Back
Top Bottom