7/18 Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMD123:
Gilligain... Your my idol... that sunken boat is one of my favorit dive sites I have ever been to... im only 32 but I want to retire in Maui and Get a Kayak... I have a great photo of a turtle from there but I dont know how to post photos.

J

Upload your photos to a free site like photobucket.com then type the link in here so we can see the photo(s).

Make your photo around 640 x 480 pixels at 72 dpi which are what the ones are that I posted. It's a pretty good internet size.

You could even go up to 700 pixels on the longest side JMD, that also works pretty well for most people..

Actually a few of my photos are posted under my photos. Can you see them?

#3 has personality plus - it needs to be on a hallmark card!

spectacular images...

I especially love the first picture with the 3 turtles purched on the wreck.

Jim, Great pic's... these might the best I've seen so far. The colors are so vivid.

Sweet shots Jim. Love the last three turtles, especially the last one doing the Superman pose. I always end up with the back half of those.

Turtle pics are always nice.

I nearly sprayed my monitor. :coffee: You need to warn a guy before you stick in a funny like that one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom