7/18 Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Today's dive was on the wreck of the St. Anthony and primarily a turtle photo op.
All went well until the first charter boat (name withheld) arrived on the scene.
I was surrounded by numerous divers, some of whom were thrashing their arms and legs about in a manner that I can only equate with that of a monkey trying to have sex with a football.
As some of them hit the sandy bottom clouds of sand rose up like small nuclear detonations.
On that note I ended my dive...............

Green Sea Turtles

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Commerson's Frogfish
5.jpg

6.jpg

Fantastic pictures -- as always! I wish I knew how you achieved that kind of clarity. Very impressive

Turtle pictures always make me smile! Thanks!
Lovely colors on the last frogfish.

(Bet I can guess which dive op!)

Gilligain... Your my idol... that sunken boat is one of my favorit dive sites I have ever been to... im only 32 but I want to retire in Maui and Get a Kayak... I have a great photo of a turtle from there but I dont know how to post photos.

J

ippy01:
Fantastic pictures -- as always! I wish I knew how you achieved that kind of clarity. Very impressive

The water here is usually very clear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom