60lb doubles wing with Dual bladders.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thebrain

Contributor
Reaction score
Any one have a 60lb lift wing for doubles with dual bladders/inflators? I am not overly picky of the brand.

I just posted a 65 lb Hollis cave wing for sale. It's not double bladders but it is cheap and in great shape!
Cheers!

Thank you for the offer, and I agree it is a good price (and my instructor thinks highly of Hollis wings, using a cave cut one for cave diving), but I have at least a 50/50 chance I will be diving this in a wetsuit, so I need the redundant buoyancy as I will not have the drysuit buoyancy as a backup. Things would be much simpler and cheaper (wing wise, not overall) if I could use a single bladder wing

I have a DiveRite Double Bladder/Inflator wing. Only been in fresh water 2x, looks new. I'm too old to dive doubles any more, just sitting arround. How about $175 plus 3.5% for PayPal. I will cover shipping by USPS.

thebrain

Wing is DiveRite Dual Rec Wing. Lift is 60lbs. If you send me your email address I will send you some photos from my iphone, too hard to post to the board now, but may try to later.

thebrain

Took some photos, attached front of wing.

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 59
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom