$600 off Nekton Pilot - St. Croix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ron G.

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well, I went to the Wash. D.C. dive show today and learned that Nekton is offering a Dive Show Special for this itinerary.

I've already booked the Dec. 6 trip to Mona Island (partly because of the great promotional price). Now, I'm probably gonna book a second trip to St. Croix after the first of the year.

The St. Croix discounted trips begin on 1/31/09 and end 4/11/09 and include most weeks, but not all.

Frankly, I don't know if you can get this price if you don't go to this dive show, but I'd guess they'd honor it. Catch is, you have to commit (with a $400 deposit) by 4:00 tomorrow (Saturday).

I'm gonna call their rep (at the show) tomorrow, after I've checked on flights. (Looks like I can fly non-stop from D.C. on United for under $400.)

If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you the rep's name and phone number. I'll be away from my computer beginning about 9:30 tomorrow a.m. If you want the info after that, call me at 410-418-9694.

Ron

I just called Nekton and spoke to Denis. He informed there is no 600$ discount for the St. Croix trip.
I mentioned I heard this offer was at the DC show, still no go.

The web site has a 300$ discount for some weeks up to April 2009.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom