6 Days, Cairns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im booking my trip now and I have 6 days free at the end. im thinkin Im going to rent a car and go walkabout (do you really say that or have I seen Croc Dundee too many times?).
Tell me what to do and where to go please. Any offers for an open couch for a night will be greatefully accepted. Dec 12-19
Im so excited:D

Hi Wildcard

Sorry to have only seen this now - You could have happily stayed at our place - loads of room only problem is we are way way west - Perth to be precise but we have some excellent diving here!

Hey Wildcard -

We'll be there in October. I can't tell you how long we've been saving and planning for this trip! We'll be diving aboard the "Spirit of Freedom" out of Cairns. The minute we depart the dive vessel we'll be heading straight for Port Douglas for a week's stay.

It's a great little town with an awesome marina which provides access for lots of day trips out to the GBR. Also it is a great jumping off point to explore the World Heritage listed Daintree Rainforest. We've found so many things to do there that we plan to spend a couple of weeks in the area.

Just Google "Port Douglas" and check it out!

Have fun...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom