5mm Henderson Thermoprene

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TGreene

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just ordered a 5mm Henderson Thermoprene through my LDS today, and was looking for some feedback one way or another about it... FWIW: I paid $225.

I'll be using it for an all around suit in waters anywhere from 60-80, and I can always wear my 1mm skin under it if need be.

Thanks in advance.

-Tim

I've got one and love it. Dove it in 53 degree water and it was a bit chilly though. Think I'll stick with the drysuit until the water temps come back up. I only paid $145 for mine but I ordered it online. I am adding glue on pockets to mine. It is very easy to get in and out of by yourself.

Yikes, 53 is pretty damn cold!

I saw where ScubaToys has 2007 models for $135 + shipping, but LeisurePro was $255 for the newer style, so I figured I did pretty well by only paying $225 locally.

-Tim

I got a 5 mm suit from Scuba Toys and it was a total piee of crap. Worst suit I ever owned. The rubber compressed after a few dives to 100 feet and the suit was completely wrinkled. The seams were loosing threads too

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom