55lb bladders?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

everyone who is diving the 55lb wings. how deep are you going and are you diving a drysuit?? if you need halycon 55lb wings, let me know the store i go thought has about 8 of them in stock.

Originally posted by scuba_guy
everyone who is diving the 55lb wings. how deep are you going and are you diving a drysuit?? if you need halycon 55lb wings, let me know the store i go thought has about 8 of them in stock.

Why does how deep you go make any difference in your wing selection??

Not trying to start something just wondering what your thought process is on this question...

BTW: I dive my 55# wing both wet and dry depending on what I'm doing. If I'm cave diving with one or fewer stages I wear it with the drysuit. If I'm ocean diving wet I use it with AL80's and a wetsuit. If ocean diving in colder water I use it with a drysuit and AL80's or LP 104's depending on the dive. My max depths are <130 since I'm not using Trimix... yet.

DSAO!

some of you said that 55 is not enough, I use diverite dual wreck wings, 12L steels for twins, 2 X 7L steels for stages, and in summer use wetsuit for ocean dives, and have no problems for dive to 80 meters. In caves I have my drysuit which never used for Bouyancy. I never found a problem with it, but also playing around with larger wings for bigger dives on the way. Any way my 2C worth.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom