500 Lumen Light only $79.99

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Mike,

Can you put up a picture or two of the tie-in point at the tail end of the light? Just wondering how easy it will be to tie in a bolt snap, and if the tie-in point is free of sharp edges that might cut the line used.

The light takes three C-cell batteries ... correct?

Thanks,

Henrik

Post removed

The thing is so bright, it keeps blowing out the pics....LOL

Trying to get some night shots now. It is lighting up houses over 100 yards away with ease and the entire house, not just a tight spot.

Alright, enoughs enough. Someone hurry up and pull the trigger and buy one so that we can get a review. I'd volunteer myself, but I won't be getting wet for another month.

Pic 1 - Before
Pic 2 - After
Pic 3 - before
Pic 4&5 - after in 2 different spots being lit up - House in Pic 4 is over 500 feet away

IMG_5294.jpgIMG_5295.jpgIMG_5296.jpgIMG_5297.jpgIMG_5298.jpg

Reactions: dv
Alright, enoughs enough. Someone hurry up and pull the trigger and buy one so that we can get a review. I'd volunteer myself, but I won't be getting wet for another month.

LOL>....We asked for some testers on another board, and 5 lights are going out tomorrow, with another 7 going out on Tuesday. We just got them in, and have sold ten thru the front door of the shop. People are eating these up!!

Reveiws are coming :D

LOL>....We asked for some testers on another board, and 5 lights are going out tomorrow, with another 7 going out on Tuesday. We just got them in, and have sold ten thru the front door of the shop. People are eating these up!!

Reveiws are coming :D

:(

I would have tested for you...

:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom