50% off sale on Scuba Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Mike I liked your white baance piece in the Austral asia scuba diver, if ever I bring down my didgital camera I'll give it a try. Oh Scubaworld extended their sale a week...
I dont think they expected that much people all trying to call and buy at the same time...

Summer? Winter? Jeez......who cares......it is warm enough to get wet! This geography thing is giving me the willies and makes me think of how I felt when I learned "THE WHEEL".......aaaagggggghhhhhh!!!

geek.

Zeeman:
OK, I gotta figure this out.. because, clearly high school Geography is beyond me...

PI is in the Northern Hemisphere(13° North, 122° East), no?

Isn't it summer in the northern Hemisphere now? I base this assumption on the fact that, right now, it's 6 degrees outside, and thus, it's winter. Being in the Southern Hemisphere, to me, indicates that all of the southern Hemisphere must be in Winter.. so.. by using my considerable(y lacking) logical powers of deduction.. the Northern Hemisphere is.. having.. Summer.. right?

Obviously.. I'm missing something...

Z...

rhadamantus:
tell us something we didn't know...

bttmdwllr: Thanks for the compliment! I really love the WB thing, think its a treat. You will be amazed when you change over. Thanks for reading it!

Mike Veitch:
tell us something we didn't know...

bttmdwllr: Thanks for the compliment! I really love the WB thing, think its a treat. You will be amazed when you change over. Thanks for reading it!

@mikey: can you please post the cover? i'll try to get one.

i haven't seen it myself... haha

its the one with a red goby on a purple sponge..

cover_sd0307.jpg

visit www.scubadiveraa.com

Back
Top Bottom